Seiten

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

Animals


I collected all these pictures since I moved to my new host family. I took all the picture of the dogs when I went for a hike with my host mother's shelter dogs. There was a a fund race hike. 
This was a little puppy that someone just pushed me into my arms. She was so fluffy and really cute. I totally fell in love with this little  dog!


This is my host mom with the Dog she's voluntarily working with at the Shelter in Smyrna. Her name is Doody and she's in the shelter for over a year. I can't believe that nobody took her yet, because she's such a lovable, cute, energetic dog!




Doody <3

One day after school I went with my foreign exchange student friend, Martine from Norway, Horse back riding. It was so much fun and I hope that I can so that again soon. Sadly it was pretty cold, so I am wearing to Hoodies over each other, so I look pretty packed on the pictures. My horse was called Mocha.



A few years ago my host mom bought a goat from FFA, because after the goat grew up, they wanted to bring them to the butcher. Chris, my hostmom saved his, Jojo's, life and brought them to her girl friend's farm.

When the goats from FFA got babies, I was allowed to pet them and carry them on my arms. They were sooo cute!

My friend Caitlin lives at little farm, so she has 3 horses a few goats. Some of the goats had blue eyes!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen