Seiten

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

PROM & Graduation 2K15

I went to Prom with 5 friends.  Lindsey, Kathleen, Alyssa (she's not on the pictures though), Shirin ( Foreign exchange student from Germany) and Martine (Foreign exchange student from Norway.

We took pictures at Martine's neighbor. She has a farm, so we could take pictures with a really great back ground.

Me, Lindsey, Kathleen, Shirin and Martine

Me, Lindsey, Kathleen, Shirin and I 

The foreign girls 

My host parents and I

Posing with the horse




How my hair looks like right after I got them done


The flowers my host parents got me

Ryan and I 
We went to Prom with Kathleen's van, so we could all fit in one car. Prom was in a hotel called Dover Downs in Dover. It was really pretty there. First of all we had Dinner from a Buffett. After that I took some more pictures with my friends. (If you want to see more picture, you can see them on my Flickr Account).
After that we listened to a few speeches and then we danced.
Prom was over at 11.00 pm, so we went to my house, drunk a cup of coffee and got changed in to normal clothes.
Then we went to school, because After Prom started there at Midnight.
After Prom was Crazy! The whole gym was packed with moon bounces (Hüpfburgen) and there was a lot of food, they even had a chocolate fountain !! We also had the chance to get a Henna tattoo and win something.

I was finally back home at 4 a.m!!
My old host sister Ashley and I 



2 Weeks later Ashley's Graduation was in Dover at the University of Delaware. It was so american and exactly like in movies, just longer! So many people made speeches, so we had to listen a lot. The Graduation was about 2 hours long. After all the speeches, the Seniors went to the stage and got their diploma. 
Graduation

Senior Chorus

Graduation




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen