Seiten

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015

“the hardest part during the exchange year: make friends. remembering how we used to have fun makes us homesick.”


I had a hard time finding friends and I think that was especially, because I felt like I annoyed the people and they actually didn't want me to be with them.  That's why it took me pretty long to find friends. 

Lauren was already in my Bio/Chem class in the first semester, but we didn't really talk to each other. Then in the second semester I had plant science with her. Since then we talked and she let me sit at her lunch table. She is super nice to me and she is probably my best american friend here. I'm so glad that I met her, because without her, my exchange year probably wouldn't have ended up like it is now.
When I'm with Lauren I don't feel like I'm the foreign kid. I always feel like I'm actually her real friend and she wants to be with me.

Lauren and I when we made flower arrangements in plant science

After TEN months, Caitlin was the first one who asked me if I want to come over to her house. She also sits with us at lunch and she's really cool. I love her personality and how she looks at things.
I really liked her house and she lives on a little farm. She has 3 horses and I think 7 goats.

When I came over to her house, Lauren asked if she can come over too. We had a bonfire and were talking all night long. It was so much fun.
I'm so happy to have those 2 people ! <3

Caitlin, I and Lauren

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen